INGREDIENTS (for 4 px)
- 600 g Feta
- Lime Peel
- Rosemary q.s
- Sage q.s.
- 150 g Gluten Free “Bread Crumbs” Buongrattato® LA VERONESE®
- n. 3 Orange Peppers
- n. 2 Teaspoons of Turmeric
- 2 lt. Cooking Oil
- Salt to taste
- Pepper q.s.
- Olive Oil q.s.
HOW TO MAKE IT
- In a bowl, grate the feta, then add the peel of a lime.
- Be sure to cut the rosemary and sage very finely, then add them to the feta together with turmeric. Work to get a homogeneous compound. Finally add the pepper.
- With the feta compound create pralines, then pass them in the Buongrattato®. Let them cool in the fridge for at least a couple of hours.
- Simultaneously clean and cut the peppers, then bake them in a pot with water, oil and salt. At the end of cooking, take off the water and blend the peppers together with salt, pepper and turmeric, until you get a homogenous sauce to soak up the excess oil.
- Remove the feta pralines from the fridge and fry them in hot oil. At the end of the cooking process, place the pralines on absorbent paper.
- Put the feta pralines in a cone of straw paper after having sprinkled them with chopped salt, pepper, rosemary, sage and lime.
- Complete the dish with the pepper sauce, some pieces of peppers and a sprig of rosemary.