Gnocchi with squid ink sauce, tuna, mango, salted hazelnuts and lemon pearls
INGREDIENTS – Recipe for 6 px
- 1 Kg Cooked Potatoes
- n. 1 Egg
- 140/150 gr. Flour Bel Paese Mix® LA VERONESE® for gluten-free pasta and gnocchi
- 15-20 g Squid Ink
- 250 g Tuna Fillet
- n. 3 Shallots
- n. 1 Mature Mango
- n. 1 Bunch of Marjoram
- Salted Hazelnuts q.s.
- Lemongrasses pearls q.s.
- Salt to taste
- Pink pepper q.s.
- Olive Oil q.s.
HOW TO MAKE IT
- Finely cut the shallot and let it brown in a frying pan with olive oil.
- Cut the tuna fillet into cubes, then add it in the pan, together with the pink pepper and some marjoram leaves.
- Peel and cut the cubed mango and put it in a pan, then cook it for a few minutes. Add a little salt to taste.
- In a bowl, press the cooked potatoes with the potato ricer, add the egg, the squid ink sauce and finally the flour. Mix all the ingredients to get a homogeneous compound.
- Spread the pastry board with flour and work briefly the dough obtained. Create some thin “loafs” of dough and cut the gnocchi.
- Cook the gnocchi in a pot with salted water and a line of olive oil.
- At the end of cooking, put the gnocchi in a pan with the sauce and little cooking water.
- Put the gnocchi in a plate and spread them with pink pepper, salted hazelnuts, lemon pearls, and some marjoram leaves.
Prodotti consigliati per questa ricetta!
For fresh homemade pasta, we came up with a mixture of gluten-free, milk-free, egg-free flours with reduced fat content, really easy […]Continue