Lentils gruel with rosemary with black salt falkes and Sichuan peppers
INGREDIENTS (Recipe for 4 px)
- 250 g Lentil Flour Veronese®
- 1 l Water
- N. 10 Tablespoons of Olive Oil
- N. 01 Bunch of Fresh Rosemary
- Salt to taste
- Black Salt in flakes q.s.
- Sichuan Pepper q.s.
HOW TO DO IT
- Cut the fresh rosemary very finely.
- In a bowl pour the sifted lentils flour then add the water little by little and the oil by mixing. Then add the chopped rosemary, the salt and the Sichuan pepper. Mix everything until you get a homogeneous mixture. Cover it with cling wrap and leave it rest for at least 12 hours in the refrigerator or at room temperature.
- After the time has elapsed, stir the mixture again, then oil a baking tray and pour the mixture for about 1 cm.
- Bake at least 220° for about 25-30 minutes.
- Bake and portion the gruel.
- Put the gruel in a plate with black salt in flakes, Sichuan pepper and fresh rosemary.
Prodotti consigliati per questa ricetta!
La Veronese® gluten free, Red Lentil flour is obtained from grinding red lentils selected, farmed and dried only in Italy. Rich […]Continue