Cookies towels with almonds, cinnamon, white chocolate cream and edible flowers
Ingredients – recipe for 6 px
For the biscuits
- 220/230 g Bel Paese Mix® for Cakes LA VERONESE®
- 100 g of Cane Sugar
- N. 1 Egg
- 75 g Salty Butter
- 50 g Roasted Almond Grain
- N.1 Tablespoon of Cinnamon
- Edible Flowers
For the cream
- N. 2 Eggs
- 250 ml of Milk
- 250 g White Chocolate
- 15 gr Rice Flour LA VERONESE®
- 50 g Cane Sugar
How to do it
- In a bowl, combine the cane sugar and the butter, start working everything, then add the egg, the flour for cakes, the cinnamon and finally the roasted almond grain. Continue to mix until you get a homogeneous dough. If necessary, add a little flour at a time.
- Cover the pan with plastic wrap and let it stand in the fridge for about 30 minutes.
- At the same time, in a bowl, whisk the yolks together with the cane sugar, add the flour and work the dough to obtain a homogeneous mixture.
- In a saucepan, melt the white chopped chocolate together with the milk and bring it to boil, mixing carefully.
- Turn off the fire and let cool the milk, then mix the egg mixture previously worked with sugar and rice flour.
- Cook everything on moderate heat until you get a cream of the right texture.
- Roll the dough with a rolling pin on the baking sheet, dusting it with flour. With the help of a pasta cutter form discs and rings of various measures.
- Place the biscuits in a pan and bake them at 180 ° for about 15/20 minutes.
- At the end of the cooking, apply the rings one on top of another to form a little tower, then pour inside the white chocolate cream.
- Complete the dessert with some almond and roasted grain, cinnamon, edible flowers, slivered chocolate and a whole cookie.